The Bowman City Council is moving forward with establishing a new limb pick up service policy for its residents.
The policy outlines are as follows:
- No limb can be larger than three inches in diameter.
- Maximum of twelve feet in length.
- Limbs commercially cut are to be disposed of at the company’s discretion.
- A minimum of six months of service for those who sign up for the service.
- A cost of three dollars per month for the service.
The council was in agreement on the policy, and plan to officially adopt the new policy with a resolution during January’s regular meeting.